1. The maritime history of Fowey Harbour
Part 1. 1869 to the 2nd world war
Part 2. 2nd world war to the present
2. Tugs, Dredging and Pilot boats
Towage and Tugs
Introduction to tugs and towage in Fowey
The history of towage in Fowey
The tugs of Fowey and their histories
About tugs and towage
A tug poem.
History of dredging
The Dredger "Lantic Bay"
The steam bucket dredger "Tregeagle"
The hoppers "Lerryn" and "Lantyan"
Dredging and dredgers
Pilot cutter "Gore Point"
Pilot cutter "Treffry"
Pilot cutter "Gribbin"
3. The History of Brazen Island Shipyard
Building of the hopper "Mixtow"
Building of the Coasters "Vendome" and "Vauban"
4. Fowey Lighthouses and Navigational aids
St. Catherine's Lighthouse
Whitehouse leading light.
5. Details of the Vessels registered in the Port of Fowey
Vessels built in Fowey
1861 census details
1871 census details
1881 census details
1891 census details
1915 census details
6. Masters of ships registered in the Port of Fowey
7. The history of Fowey Regattas
8.The History of the Commissioners
The history of the appointment process
A record of those who have served as Commissioners since 1869.
9. Harbour events
South West Water's Clean Sweep sewage project
10. Links to other sites
12. A Pathe Film